- All prices quoted are subject to VAT at the
- Minimum carriage paid orders for England is £500.00,
Wales and Scotland £600.00 excluding VAT. N. Ireland
and Eire and any offshore destinations will be subject to
any shipping charges. Smaller value orders will incur a carriage
charge at cost, and any inner city surcharges will also apply
- Payment terms are strictly 30 days of invoice, or as agreed.
Interest will be charged on late payments according to the
Late Payments of Commercial Debts (Interest at 8%) Act 1998.
- Orders will be delivered within 10 working days subject
- Under the Retention of Title Act, all goods remain the property
of Classic Pot Emporium Ltd., and you are deemed to hold the
goods as our bailee, until paid for in full. These goods may
not be disposed of by any third party, without our permission.
We reserve the right to enter premises to recover goods if
- Any goods palletised will carry a £10.00 surcharge,
refundable on return of pallet.
- We reserve the right to alter prices without prior notification.
- All goods leaving the companies premises will be delivered
to the customer damage free. Should there be any damage found,
we require written notice within 3 days. A credit note will
be issued or a replacement made.
- Should a customer collect goods themselves, the company
will not be held liable should any damages occur after leaving
the company premises.
- General note. There may be a slight colour variation on
some of the products shown in the brochure/website. We recommend
that some articles are protected from extreme winter conditions.
- Any quotes given will remain valid for 30 days after which
time they may be subject to review.
- The giving of an order constitutes acceptance of our terms
Delivery of certain items of stock is subject to manufacturing
schedules. Extra lead times may be required on these items.